Good day, I am in need of a program that will assist me in gaining weight?

Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: It is difficult

to succeed at overcoming nature and genetics.
Weight and habitus are primarily determined by genes, but can be overcome by environment and lifestyle. Although being thin is viewed as a person looking unhealthy, the opposite is true. Obesity increases the risks of diabetes, heart disease, and many cancers. The healthiest option is to eat a well balanced diet, and exercise to built muscle weigh.

In brief: It is difficult

Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Erik McClain

In brief: Need more weight

Hi TaliyaM, my best suggestion is to find a dietician.
Not knowing your BMI, weight gain needs to be monitored just as much as weight loss. There are obvious ways to gain weight (fast food, high caloric foods) but i would avoid those as they are extremely unhealthy. It may be as simple as supplements added to an otherwise healthy diet. Do it right, see a dietician, and you'll thank them.

In brief: Need more weight

Dr. Erik McClain
Dr. Erik McClain
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Exercise and higher

protein will help turn fat into muscle.
Even though the number on the scale may not change much, you will look trim and healthy. Check w/doc first. Measure your self-worth by being a good and decent person, not by weight. Peace and good health.

In brief: Exercise and higher

protein will help turn fat into muscle.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Marsha Davis