Have pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis, copd, with lupus, scleroderma, many complications. How long can you live with these lung issues?

MCTD. You mentioned you have scleroderma and SLE. You need to be seen by a lung doc if you have not seen one already. You conditions need a multi disciplinary approach with a rheumatologist/ pulmonary doc/ and a cardiologist. Most large teaching hospital have docs that have exp with such complex issues and may be your best bet. Best of luck. .
SLE/PF/1 PUL HTN. Very complex TRIAD of diseases. You need a University Setting Robert Wood Johnson//Cornel/Columbia. Evaluation for newer treatment modalities like Lung Transplantation/STEM CELL/PRP. You need top Rheum/Pulm/Card consults. Also check NIH WEBSITE FOR CLINICAL TRIALS.