Hello, I am experiencing some extreme yellowish fluid with a weird odor (i had sexual relations last thu. I do not know what to take or what I have.?

Gynecologist. You may have a vaginal infection and should be examined by your gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment especially if you had unprotected sex and Don't know the status of your partner at that time.
Exam needed. I would suggest going to your DR and having exam. Then samples of the discharge will be obtained along with cultures if indicated. Then you will have an accurate DX and treatment as needed.