Trying to decide which medication to taper off of first- Lamictal, Trazadone, or Klonopin (clonazepam). Have trouble sleeping even with Klonopin (clonazepam) and Lamictal.

Why? It is not clear why you would wish to do this. It sounds like your problems are insufficiently treated, with a continuing disruption in sleep. Perhaps the doses are too low; perhaps their timing needs to be changed; perhaps the medicines need to be replaced. Consult your psychiatrist.
Sleep aids. Lamictal is primarily a mood stabilizer and not typically used for sleep. Klonopin (clonazepam) is used for both anxiety and sleep and Trazodone is used mostly for sleep. If poor sleep with all it may be a good idea to taper the Trazodone and possibly try a different sleep aid. Do not taper the Klonopin (clonazepam) or Lamictal without the supervision of your Dr. b/c if done improperly it can cause significant side effects.