I'm getting a stomach empty test at 8am I took at 4:30am with very little water singular, Prevacid (lansoprazole) and ventolin will it be ok to get the test done.

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Maybe...

...but it depends on the protocol being used, & context in which the test was ordered.
By taking Prevacid, (lansoprazole) you reduced the volume of expected stomach contents, since the drug inhibits acid production. This may factor considerably in the rate of gastric emptying of the subsequently provided test meal. Please alert your Nuclear Medicine center on arrival.

In brief: Maybe...

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Amrit Singh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

u should be NPO prevcid may interfere with ur test do it empty

In brief: No

Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology