Where do I begin? I want 2 overcome my obesity, depression& substance addiction. I don't know where 2 start, can I be helped, am I worth saving?

Of course you can. be helped and are worth saving but it is a team effort. You do your part and professionals do theirs. Start by changing the name of your address here in HT. "Abandoned" just reinforces a negative. 12 step program for addiction, a trainer at a gym, and baby steps. Please stop excuses that rise up in your head. Peace and good health. A mental health professional can help you stay focused.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Diet,counseling and. All people are worth saving! Start by finding a good holistic/integrative practitioner. A healthy diet will help all your issues. A great one: http://tinyurl.com/ktampgg Try a high quality multivit like UltraNutrient by Pure Encaps. that has the L-5-MTHF form of folate (folic acid). Treat depression with meds, 5-HTP or SAMe. Seek counseling from someone who speciailizes in addiction.Meditate,exercise,try EFT.