Got strange yellow spot on my right tonsil since i fell preg, 34 wks now.OB reckons its hormonal related?General Phys did swabs NAD.No pain. harmful?

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Sounds ok

If you've had two physicians look at it, and test it, and there is no evidence of anything dangerous, and you don't have any problem from this, I would say the odds are quite high that its ok.
Things however could change, so keep an eye on it, and revisit the issue of any problems arise. You may also ask if a consultation w/ an Ear Nose and Throat specialist is appropriate. Hope this helps!

In brief: Sounds ok

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Jane Van Dis