While eating, felt a little sharp pain on scalp. It's a bit sore now. History of me : anxiety, GERD. Neck issue & upper bk.

Anxiety/Psychosomati. You are posting many inquiries about anxiety and somatic symptoms. GERD does not generally produce pain on the top of your head. Have you had a physical exam recently from your physician? Some of your symptoms may be due to an underlying medical condition. If exam is negative, then seek help from an experienced psychologist using CBT psychotherapy - your best bet for treating anxiety. Good luck.
Probably anxiety. Since there is apparently no connection between eating and scalp pain, it may be anxiety related. It may be a nerve issue related to neck pain. If you feel soreness in the area, it needs to be examined at an urgent care or by your primary doctor for any local inflammation or infection. Feel better.