I lots of have loose skin under my eyes, what is the best treatment? Laser or bleph?

Either. Laser treatment with a fractional laser is a good non-invasive way to start. If this doesn't work then you can try fillers under the eyes (or PRP under the eyes). Again minimally invasive and also effective. Reserve a bleph for a last resort or if you have very severe skin laxity.
See a plastic surgeo. You need to see a plastic surgeon to get a proper answer to this question. Without being able to see and examine you in person, it is hard to answer this question in this setting.