Urgent!!! itchy legs and irritated by dirt while running. When I run or excersize I get itchy legs and irritatated by dirt easily around me? Help!

Is it something else. There is such a thing as exercise induced urticaria (hives) and exercise induced anaphylaxis. Before these occur, patients describe a period of simple itching of the skin when exercising or running. Listen to your body; if break out in hives OR feel dizzy or woozy, stop, drink fluids and report to your provider or allergist. Note: sometimes only happens after eating certain foods! Crazy, huh?
Unrelated to dirt? Some people have been known to get leg itching and rashes from running. If it is from histamine release, one can try taking Claritin (loratadine) or Zyrtec, 1/2 hour or more before running. If it is from blocked sweat glands, try a sauna 3 times a week (keeping sweat glands flowing may help prevent blockage). Maybe one can make a dermatologist appointment, and then run to the clinic to show a fresh itchy rash.
ITCHY LEGS AND DIRT. STAY AWAY FROM DIRT! OR SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. YOU MIGHT BE ALLERGIC TO YOUR SOAP OR DETERGENT THAT YOU WASH YOUR SOCKS IN.