I was sexually assaulted a couple days ago, how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant or not?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Get help now!

First of all, I hope you reported the assault to the proper authorities and underwent the physical exam and counseling.
Secondly, Plan B was offered and used immediately to prevent conception. If not, please do a pregnancy test 2 to 3 days prior to when your period is expected if no contraception was used. by the way, the physical exam should include STD testing. It's not too late to test/report

In brief: Get help now!

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. John Rhoades

In brief: Reported?

When you assault was reported you should have had an exam If this has not been done, report the incident and get the necessary follow up.

In brief: Reported?

Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: 5 days

Pregnancy tests can become positive as early as 5 days after a woman conceived; home pregnancy test are typically always positive at the time of the anticipated menstrual period.

In brief: 5 days

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Jane Van Dis