I have all symptoms of gall/b cancer. Jaundice, vometing,full of gallstones. G/stones being removed in 3 weeks.Is there any test to diagnose gall/b Cancer before surgery?

Dr. Atul Singh
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Low probability

you have a very low chance of cancer.
The stones explain the symptoms. The symptoms are more of an obstructed biliary tree. Stones have clogged up your bile duct. Was any imaging done? I am presuming you may have had a ultrasound or ct scan. Hopefully they can help you sooner than 3 weeks. The imaging should pick up any mass in the gall bladder. Your risk is low. Best of luck

In brief: Low probability

you have a very low chance of cancer.
Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Surgery - Trauma

In brief: No

Gall stone symptoms mimic all of the symptoms you are having so I think your chance of GB Cancer are very low.
Discuss you fears with your surgeon

In brief: No

Discuss you fears with your surgeon
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery