Clear drainage from nose. Allergies & use nasal spray. Recent hysterectomy. Brain tumor surgery 2+yrs ago.should I panic?

Dr. Christopher Kager
Neurosurgery

In brief: Neurosurgeon

You should be checked out by your neurosurgeon just to make sure it is not a CSF leak from your surgery.
Any signs of meningitis should make you go to the ER.

In brief: Neurosurgeon

Dr. Christopher Kager
Dr. Christopher Kager
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: About what?

you don't need to panic, you have reasons for the clear drainage, I don't know where exactly was your brain tumor, but surgery causing CSF leak 2 years later is kind of a remote possibility and it needs to be anatomically related to the nasal passages, if the condition persists check neurosurgery / ENT, treatment anyways is generally conservative

In brief: About what?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Eric Weisman