1st wisdom tooth growing in and gums around it were sore few days ago. Today it's not sore or red, but I can pull back gum and see faint red. Okay?

See your dentist. If your wisdom tooth is not developing in the proper positon, or there is not enough space for the tooth to erupt into a functional position, your dentist should recommend its removal. The soreness of the gums could return if the tooth does not full erupt into position. Your dentist can advise you when he or she performs a clinical exam and the diagnostic x-rays.
See your dentist. Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures. See your dentist or oral surgeon for evaluation and x-rays.