Heart attacks and sudden dearth run in family. Dad had a CT calcium score of 1, normal stress test. Should he receive other testing?

Absolutely, focus on. The primary drivers of atherosclerosis/arteriosclerosis: optimize low density lipoprotein particle concentrations by NMR to <700 nmol/L, Large-HDL to >9 μmol/L, HbA1c to <5.0%, typical resting systolic BP to <120 mmHg, etc. While glad to hear low score of 1, it demonstrates (if accurate) presence of advanced arterial disease (calcium always within base of oldest plaque)-Study my HealthTap answers.
If doctor recommends. Make sure your dad goes for scheduled check ups, follows his doctors advise, eats well balanced diet, along with regular excesses, controls cholesterol, blood pressure and sugar levels, which he can do, that reduces his chance of bad out come.