9 days ago I had protected sex and unprotected oral. I just noticed an area of two red line-like rashes on my underwear line next to testes. Herpes?

Here are some... The described features and location of rashes hint low odd to be herpes, instead more likely to be heat rash in the form of intertrigo related with early skin fungal infection, which may be treated with anti-fungal cream with cream, but key point of care is still keeping the area less warm & moist as well as good general health with quality healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession.