I had sex with my bf and he rubbed his penis on me without a condom but we used a condom during intercourse. Could you catch anything like that?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Well...

Good for you that you and your boyfriend are using condoms! But I think any intimate contact where body fluids are involved can place you at risk for STIs - particularly if his penis contacted a "mucus membrane," i.
e., mouth, vagina, rectum. So keep this in mind, but kudos to you for taking precautions.

In brief: Well...

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Herpes, warts

Syphilis, possibly molluscum contagiosum and may be some other std's.

In brief: Herpes, warts

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Bad idea

This is something men call "just the tip" and in your teens most men produce several drops of pre cum before sex that has about 20 million sperm per drop.
If your partner had herpes or HPV even the head of the penis could transmit it. Not a good idea to do this.

In brief: Bad idea

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Adam Levy