I keep getting really bad trapped wind and my belly hurts?

Feeling gassy & full. Feeling full of "gas" may reflect malabsorption of food (like gluten, lactose), intake of poorly digested food, or choosing foods known to promote gas (beans, fizzy drinks). Sometimes its more complicated--a stomach emptying too slowly, bacterial overgrowth syndrome, delayed intestinal function, partial obstruction from any cause, infection, rectum problems, and pelvic pathology outside the gut.
Irritable bowel. This sounds like irritable bowel syndrome, in which the GI tract responds unusually to certain stimuli. Pain that feels like gas is common. This deserves a visit to your doctor for a good history and examination. Colonoscopy may be indicated, as ibs is a diagnosis of exclusion- one wants to be sure that a more concerning problem is not the cause. Ibs is managed over the long term- no quick cure.