Bad cold, became sinus infection. Slowly better. Upper left teeth are sensitive when my heels strikke. Why? What can I do? How long will it last?

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: Connected

when having bad sinus infection ,the upper back teeth gets very sensitive to changes of temperature and pressure as there roots are in very close proximity to the floor of that infected sinus ,it well all resolve as soon as sinus infection goes away,just keep a good oral hygiene and take your Ned's for the sinus infection and all well be good;)

In brief: Connected

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Very common

also called a dental sinus.
Very common when the roots of the upper molar teeth are in close proximity with the sinus area. Removing the dental and gum infection is the only successful treatment for a dental sinus. See your dentist for consultation and treatment.

In brief: Very common

also called a dental sinus.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine