What the best way to lose weight?

Diet and exercise. Exercise, exercise, exercise....Increase your exercise to 5-6 times per week at least 30 minutes to an hour and get your heart rate up. Once you are in the groove, add some muscle strengthening to your routine. This needs to be a permanent lifestyle change for you. Additionally lower your calorie intake and count your calories on a website like fatsecret.Com or sparkpeople.Com. Drink more h20!
Control-IT. Biotics has control-it program or p90x that involves workout are some good programs. Simple steps like walking 20 min a day and increasing this daily is a good start.