Theres a hard painful lump right under/against the center of my left clavical. I also found 2 pea sized non painful knots above left clavical by neck?

Dr. Mark Williams
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See a doctor!

Lumps or masses are usually benign, however hard painful lumps are not normal regardless of age and need to be evaluated by a doctor. Additional testing may be needed such as an MRI.
The non-painful lumps also need to be evaluated. They may be swollen lymph nodes or something else concerning.

In brief: See a doctor!

Dr. Mark Williams
Dr. Mark Williams
Dr. Louise Andrew
So, clearly we agree that you should see someone and get these evaluated. How it is done will depend on your exam findings.
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Get it checked

Most likely these are lymph nodes from an infection in your arm or armpit.
However, lymph nodes can be more serious and although you are young you should have an exam, x-ray and mammogram to be sure it is not dangerous. Good luck!

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine