Vagainal bleeding and pain in lower abdomen (im virgin)?

Vaginal bleeding. With the information given this may represent menstrual bleeding with ovarian cyst. You will need to give more information to make it possible to consider other possibilities. I f your condition is severe, please consult a Doctor. Good luck.
Your period, uti? Need more information. Is this occurring during or before you are due for your regular period, or are you late for your period? Despite defining yourself as a virgin, an ER doctor would do a pregnancy test because there are plenty of young women who don't understand the definition of virgin and ectopic pregnancy is extremely serious. If you are sure you still need to see a doc to determine cause.