Can a herniated L-5 with annular tear plus oa in the spine cause pain and spasm in calf muscle In the leg?

Possibly. If your disc rupture is compressing the S-1 nerve root, just below L-5, referred pain in both calf and foot might be experienced. If this is an underlying progression, your doctor needs to know so that preventative treatment can be started.
Yes. As you describe, either the inflammation of having that tear, or the pinching of a nerve can cause calf pain. Options are: medication, therapy, epidural injections, or surgery.