I've taken 8 pregnancy tests in the past two weeks. Different brands & from different stores. None have registered a control line..... no lines at all. I've taken many tests in the past and have NEVER had this problem. I'm using first morning urine?

Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Interesting

I think a talk with your pharmacist is in order. Either you have been using a bad lot or you are doing something wrong.

In brief: Interesting

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Pathology

In brief: Blood test for HCG

Did you have unprotected sex since your last period? Did you miss a period? if the answer to both is yes, see your doctor for a blood to examine HCG level.

In brief: Blood test for HCG

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Pregnancy

Do you think you are pregnant? are missing periods, were you regular in the past ? Do you have the brands? Did you check the expiration date? Some tests indicate a flashing symbol in the window before the result.
+- If you think that you are pregnant see an OBGYN

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Jane Van Dis