I have a question about an rx and the system says I would need to pay $44 for a Prime consult although I signed up for a free trial. Thanks- Bob?

In brief: Support

this is a public forum for questions that needs to be answered by a physician.
most of us do not know anything about membership and charges. my advise is either send an E mail to the support team,or click on any button that say support or help you might get answer from them. sorry i could not be much help in this department. support@healthtap.com

In brief: Support

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Susan Rhoads
If you are on a free trial, you will not be charged at first. How long that trial lasts and how many consults are free, depends on the details given. Do check with support@healthtap.com, as Dr. Beck says, if you have questions. Do fill out your health history completely before you consult, as it will help the docs help you better and save time during the consult, too.
Dr. Adam Levy