Sore throat, heavy eyes, tingling forehead, why?

Frontal sinusitis. It sounds like acute frontal sinusitis. Most of the time it is caused by viruses such as cold virus by increasing mucus production in the sinuses and this mucus more likely clog the sinuses and cause inflammation. Sinuses are connected and the sore throat is coming from the post nasal drip . Nasal decongestant spray or oral decongestant like sudafed can help you to releave your symptoms.
Sore throat. the sore throat can be due to allergies. You can buy over the counter Flonase or nasalcort to help with this. The heavy eyes do no normally go with a sore throat. Itchy eyes are more common with allergy. You should get more sleep. I do not really know about the tingling forehead. I would not worry about this. It should resolve. Good luck and feel better!