I am 23 years old and I have been taking vitamin d and vitamin c together for a year. Do these vitamins absorb good together?

Primary/best source. Nearly all vitamins: Food, Not pills, unless low in particular one. In food they are all mixed together, body absorbs whats needed, dumps rest. Thus focus on healthy high fat/protein, low carb non-processed foods (not pills) First, not pill adds. From human clinical trials, vitamin C intake >500 mg/day ↑es cardiovascular events & zero benefit for "colds", despite Linus Pauling's beliefs/promotion.