I am 23 years old and I have been taking vitamin d and vitamin c together for a year. Do these vitamins absorb good together?

Primary/best source. Nearly all vitamins: Food, Not pills, unless low in particular one. In food they are all mixed together, body absorbs whats needed, dumps rest. Thus focus on healthy high fat/protein, low carb non-processed foods (not pills) First, not pill adds. From human clinical trials, vitamin C intake >500 mg/day ↑es cardiovascular events & zero benefit for "colds", despite Linus Pauling's beliefs/promotion.

Related Questions

I have been taking vitamin d and vitamin c for a year. Did both of them absorb or accumulate in body? If they are accumulated is it bad? What do I do?

Can be, thus check. Blood concentrations of vitamin D3 (D3, not just D or D2). The fat soluble vitamins are the ones more easily overdosed & dangerous. Yet problems are commonly way down the road; subtle or sudden. Overdose with water soluble vitamins, e.g. B group & C, is more difficult, yet research on taking C >500 mg/day correlates with ↑ed cardiovascular problems. No easy way to recognize on individual basis.

I have been taking vitamin c and vitamin d together for a year, is it okay? Did I overdose myself? If so, how would I know?

Likely no. Vitamin C is water-soluble, and acts as a free-radical fighter, helping to protect mitochondrial function. It is very hard to take too much to cause symptoms. The adverse effect of too much vitamin D is nephrocalcinosis, calcium deposition in the kidney, but that also is very rare. Almost half the population in the US have vitamin D levels which are not optimum. Get a 25-hydroxy vitamin D level.

I have been taking vitamin c and vitamin d together for a year. Is it okay or bad? Is it helpful taking both? Also if I am overdosing how do I know?

It's Okay. Yes, it is okay to take both vitamin C and vitamin D supplements. You should not take more than the recommended amounts listed on the packaging. Too much of either vitamin C or D may cause gastrointestinal discomfort. In some individuals, too much vitamin C is associated with kidney stones. Too much vitamin D can also lead to muscle weakness.

I have been taking vitamin d and vitamin c for a year. Did I overdose myself? How would I know?

How much? It is almost impossible to over dose on vitamin C. If you took less than 5000 units/day of vitamin D, there is little risk of overdose. If you do not have any symptoms, do not worry about over dose. Keep your intake to 200- 1000 mg of vitamin C and 2000-4000 units of vitamin D per day.

I have been taking vitamin d and vitamin c pills for a year. I took both of them once daily according to what the bottles said. Did I overdose myself?

Possible, best way: check blood concentrations of vitamin D3 (D3, not just D or D2). The fat soluble vitamins are the ones more easily overdosed & dangerous. Yet problems are commonly way down the road & subtle. Overdose with water soluble vitamins, e.g. B group & C, is more difficult, yet research on taking C >500 mg/day correlates with ↑ed cardiovascular problems. Yet no easy way to recognize on individual basis.

I have been taking vitamin c and vitamin d for a year. Have I overdosed myself. If so how do I know. Are there any symptoms?

Symptoms? Yes, but. Typically very delayed & not clearly related to the vitamins. Study: https://www. Healthtap. Com/#user_questions/6728699. Larger concern: vitamin D &? ed conversion to active form called D3 resulting in? Ed absorption of calcium &? ed incidence of kidney calcium oxalate stones. Yet, in my experience, most OTC vitamin D contain little active D, concentrations remain low, no clear evidence? Stones.

I was wondering I have been taking vitamin c and vitamin d for a year. Have I overdosed myself. If so how do I know. Are there any symptoms? Also I have heard to take calcium supplements with vitamin d. What if I don't is it serious? But I take vitamin c a

Vit c, vit d. You don't say how much you have taken. Vitamin C is hard to overdose on, especially if you are sick or stressed. Side effects would include heartburn, reflux and diarrhea. Vit D however, is fat soluble and therefor, more prone to overdose. I have pts take 2-5000 IUs daily. Overdose Symptoms include increased calcium, kidney problems, weakness, nausea and vomiting.