I have hypotheoridy what do you recommend ?

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Hypothyroid?

I think you are mentioning hypothyroidism.
Assuming this is what you mean, you will need to make sure you have a confirmed case of elevated TSH. If this is true you need to make sure of the cause. If the only cause is idiopathic , then the treatment is thyroid supplement as in Synthroid (thyroxine) which is used mostly for hypothyroidism. in the US.

In brief: Hypothyroid?

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Endocrinologist

An endocrinologist or thyroidologist is best qualified to evaluate,advise and treat your hypothyroidism.
Thyroid supplements are very effective and easy to take and blood tests are done periodically to determine the proper dose.

In brief: Endocrinologist

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Marsha Davis