1,80 m 60 kg 21 years how cam i put on weight?

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Weight

Your BMI is 18.
5 kg/m2, which is in the low range of normal. What was your weight in the past? Do you exercise?, every day. For how long? Do you have medical issues, such as thyroid problems,sweating. I need to know your eating habits, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc Do you feel well? sleep well ?, do have good neurocognitive function?, is your family skinny?father, mother, brothers, sister

In brief: Weight

Your BMI is 18.
Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Healthy weight

muscle weighs about 4 times the same volume of fat.
For a young man, I suggest an exercise program to become physically fit--as you add muscle with little fat, both your health and weight will improve.

In brief: Healthy weight

Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Adam Smith