I have become very prone to fungal & viral infection. Can you suggest which type of immunity test should I undergo to check it's strength?

Vague comments. Without knowing exactly what you have had and the frequency your fears may or may not be valid. What would be best would be to go to your family doctor (internist, family practitioner) and let them get a full history and do a physical exam and perhaps some labs and/or imaging studies. If you have been exposed to HIV this can also be tested for.