What should the color of a healing tooth extraction blood clot look like, I got my tooth extracted 2 days ago and it's a white an yellow color?

Speak with dentist. If you have any concerns, see the dentist that performed the extraction. It probably is healing fine. Speak to the dentist and see if an antibiotic is in order.
White is normal. in the mouth a healing cut or sore will be white. A similar scab on the skin would be a dark red to black. What you describe is normal healing. Do not disturb the extraction site. .