Not herpes, but a blister in between my mouth and nose? Started out like a tiny pimple and is now flat and just keeps scanning over?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Impetigo?

Probably you mean scabbing, not "scanning".
It would be helpful to know how long this has been going on. If more than 7-10 days, I agree herpes is unlikely; but that still may be possible if a shorter time. Impetigo, a superficial strep or staph infection, is possible. Any non-healing sore should be professionally examined. See your doctor if it isn't healing after 7-10 days.

In brief: Impetigo?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Re your offer to send a photo: It wouldn't help. If there is an open sore with scabbing and it's been there for more than 7-10 days, it needs to be examined in person to determine the diagnosis, which might require a swab specimen to check for bacteria (staph, strep) and maybe HSV to double-check for herpes.