Can me crying cause miscarriage? Can me crying and having these anxiety attacks cause still born or hurt my baby? Can crying affect development?

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

In brief: Crying

crying will not cause a miscarriage, but it sounds like you need to tell your doctor about your mood, your mental health is a big part of a healthy pregnancy.

In brief: Crying

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: No

Should not affecy

In brief: No

Should not affecy
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: A bit of TLC needed?

Try not to forget that young mothers-to-be need to be cared for too.
The other answers are right - it won't hurt the baby while inside. But after the birth it can. You'll be wise to find support now to help you be ready for that time. Start w/ someone you trust and consider specialized therapy. An OBGN or midwife can refer you. It can really help! Best wishes.

In brief: A bit of TLC needed?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham