Hit back of head on table- pain & a bump but no bleeding, dizziness, vision issues, other headache, etc. Briefly felt Very slightly dazed. I'm planning to wait tonight and go to the doctor tomorrow if I have/develop worrying symptoms. Is this okay?

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

As long as not vomiting or severe headache or dizzy it is best to rest and put ice on your head and take some tylenol (acetaminophen).
Sounds like you may have a mild concussion. ONly reason I could think which would warrant immediate attention with your current symptoms is if you were on a blood thinner.

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Eric Weisman