Do myocardial infarction happen at my age? I'm 23 my BMI is 30 and I don't work out and I sit a lot, my resting heart rate is great tho 50/55 bpm.

Too young. Though it is possible to have a heart attack (or sudden cardiac death) at any age, the odds at age 23 are overwhelmingly in ur favor. Myocardial infarction is more common as one ages. Family history & lifestyle also play a role so it's not too early to think about ur heart health. A slow resting heart rate (associated w/ exercise) is a good sign. Thanks 4 ur question & using HealthTap.
Very rare. And when it does, its usually related to exceptional family history of early heart disease or in patients with drug abuse like cocaine. But your elevated BMI and lacknof physical activity are risk factors for vascular disease in the future, so try to do your best to work on these issues.
Heart attack. if you want to decrease your risk, get on a Mediterranean diet and exercise program and see your doc to take care of treatable risk factors, don 't smoke and good luck for a healthy future.