Everyday I have drowsiness, temple pain, cheek/eye pain. Tmj like symptoms. It's hard to exercise. Feel faint. Feel heart pounding in abs and chest?

See your MD ASAP. these are too many signs /symptoms to NOT be something that could be serious. Schedule a visit with your MD to have your blood pressure checked, stress test, bold tests etc. there could be a serious underlying factor here. You could also see a dentist who treats TMD but I think you need to be cleared medically first.
Anxiety. symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, sounds, fatigue, dry mouth, etc. Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can provide you with treatment options.