How do I get over my phobia of doctors? Everytime I go, I start crying for no reason and get horrible anxiety to the point of puking

Dr. David Hunter

In brief: Exposure therapy

Consider visiting a friend in the hospital.
If that goes well, you might even think about volunteering at a hospital, clinic, or heath screening event. Once you realize that physicians are just regular people, you will get more comfortable interacting with them concerning your own health care.

In brief: Exposure therapy

Dr. David Hunter
Dr. David Hunter
This is wise and kindly advice.
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Phobia of Doctors

Is it possible u r afraid of injection?I know that some parents used to tell their children when they misbehave , we will take u to the doctor to give an injection.
.., exposure therapy is good and cognitive therapy is good also.

In brief: Phobia of Doctors

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Pathology

In brief: Act brave

Common & understandable.
To help, we must be intrusive and make you vulnerable. Rough on anyone. "to be brave, act brave." "fake it 'till you make it." you have at least a few friends you can talk candidly to about this, or find a cheap pastor or counselor who's actually wise. Bring that person along during the physician visit when you expect to lose control. Search "iatrophobia".

In brief: Act brave

Common & understandable.