My right cuspid started hurting right at the tip which is odd. I also think it's slightly longer than the other one too like it;s slipping out.

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Wear/grinding

If you have been grinding the tooth at this spot, the enamel wears away and exposes the underlying dentin, which is more sensitive.
Also, you may have traumatized the ligament around the root which will lead to increased sensitivity. If it persists, see your Dentist for evaluation and Tx. Good Luck.

In brief: Wear/grinding

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See a dentist ASAP

It may be as simple as a tooth that's just a little tender to bite on, or sinus infection or crack tooth syndrome? Only a thorough examination by your dentist can determine the underlying cause of your discomfort and administrate an appropriate treatment.

In brief: See a dentist ASAP

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine