I get migraines every single night and my dr wont give me meds for them. How can I treat them at home?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Not Migraines
Bad headaches are not migraines.
Migraines are episodic and rarely felt even weekly, nevermind daily. These chronic daily ha are usually from a different trigger. Migraine medicines will usually do nothing for these pain patterns. You need to be evaluated to try to see if your problem is coming from the neck (85% of all ha come from neck), muscle tension, sinus dz, or other problems that need tx.

In brief: Not Migraines
Bad headaches are not migraines.
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Migraine or not
There are over the counter remedies that do work.
Do make certain that the headaches are accurately diagnosed first. Certain foods, lack of resorative sleep, medications - including rebound from them, lack of hydration, and stress can trigger them. Typically migraines include a preceding aura, the pain is throbbing, often with sensitivity to noise and light. Family history can be confirmatory.

In brief: Migraine or not
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Not always migraine
It is unlikely that one get a "real" migraine every night.
I too would question the diagnosis.

In brief: Not always migraine
I too would question the diagnosis.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham