Hi I keep asking this question (sorry just frustrated). Get tachycardia, sob, tingling hands, feel wired 3 or 4 times every night. Go to bed really late now to reduce the frequency. Any ideas? I have see my doctor and they don't know.

Possible panic attac. If you had a medical workup that was negative, then it could be anxiety or due to substances like caffeine or nicotine. You may be having panic attacks. See a psychiatrist for an evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
Panic disorder. If you have repeatedly asked about these symptoms, as your question suggests, it is really hard for me to believe someone has not suggested this is an anxiety disorder. Perhaps you are having trouble accepting that diagnosis. That is part of the anxiety...you can't accept that there is nothing life-threatening wrong with you. Treatment with cognitive behavior therapy, medications, relaxation!
Answer not clear. I am assuming a medical eval has been negative., is this new or old?, Might be worth keeping a diet hx and correlate symptoms. Consider ALCAT testing (www. Alcat. Com) or look at Great Plains Labs -for ideas about how to pursure this -need a good integrative medical doctor.
Therapy? If there are no physical causes for your symptoms, have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Medical clearance. After a medical clearance ruling out cardiovascular problems, I believe you might benefit from a treatment with a tranquilizer or Zolpidem, but perhaps the Mirtazepine might help, especially if your doctor believes you have a depressive disorder as well.
Hyperventilation. Syndrome is a transient increase in minute ventilation (breathing rapidly) with a range of associated symptoms. Patients c/o dyspnea, light headed, paresthesias, chest pain, palpitations, diaphoresis sense of impending doom and anxiety. Can be treated with behavioral therapy focused on breathing retraining. Suggest screening and treatment for an Anxiety disorder. I hope this helps.