What do I need to do to have better chances of conceiving? I had an ultrasound on uterus. Perfectly fine.....its just backwards.

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Patience

It can take a normal couple up the 18 months to achieve a conception - so in most cases patience and regular sexual relations is all that is required.
If you have been trying for over a year and have not conceived then you should see your gynecologist to see if there is a specific problem that needs to be addressed to improve your fertility. When TTC you should be taking folic acid. Good luck.

In brief: Patience

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
FYI: I too have a "backwards uterus" and had 4 perfectly normal pregnancies and 4 perfect babies. So don't fret about that!
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham