Weight gain,now 82kg,and I am 35 week pregnant,increased TSH level, suggest some methods to reduce my weight.is any problems during delivery?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Weight in Pregnancy

If your TSH is elevated then it needs to be treated with Synthroid (thyroxine) or the equivalent.
Your increased weight gain is likely due to hypothyroidism. I never encourage dieting in pregnancy but do encourage proper diet, sometimes with the help of a dietician. Remember to eat for one not two. At this point try not to worry, your delivery will be fine. Lets just have a healthy mom and baby.

In brief: Weight in Pregnancy

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham