My WBC count is 6500. Can, still my immune system be considered as weak.

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: WBC Not Predictive

Is isolated WBC measurement does not predict whether you have a strong or weak immune system.
WBC counts can vary naturally over time depending on the situation: illness, stress, etc. If you have concerns about an immune deficiency then I would recommend consultation with an immunologist. If you are otherwise healthy there is no need for further workup.

In brief: WBC Not Predictive

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau

In brief: Normal...

That is a normal count.
I am not sure what you mean by having a weak immune system. This should be looked at though in the context of what your symptoms or illnesses are since this is not a absolute guarantee there are no other problems going on. If you are otherwise healthy this value is normal.

In brief: Normal...

That is a normal count.
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Pathology

In brief: Why do you ask?

One's total white count is not a good measure of one's immune system. It troubles me that you'd ask this as a 20 year old man.
You're at your physical and mental prime. "Weak immune system" is uncommon. I'd urge you to stop reading internet "scare" stuff that will make you into a hypochondriac, and continue building yourself up physically, mentally, socially and professionally. Be tough, man.

In brief: Why do you ask?

Dr. William Forsythe