I feel slight pain on the top of my head when im sleeping and when i wake up i have a slight headache in the back of my head and no pain on the top anymore and this has happened today and a couple of days ago so im very scared if its a brain tumor?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Relax, not tumor!

Headaches are very common, most often due to stress.
Brain tumors are uncommon.The pain on the top of your head is not a symptom of a brain tumor. Perhaps it's related to the position of your head and neck when sleeping. Don't sleep with your head elevated on more than one pillow. Likely your symptoms are temporary. If your headaches persist or increase(unlikely)see your Dr. for a proper diagnosis

In brief: Relax, not tumor!

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Be examined

It does not sound like a brain tumor.
Check your pillow and your sleeping position to see if you are straining your neck. This can cause pain in the back of your head that spreads to the top. Be examined by your doctor for further advice. All the best.

In brief: Be examined

It does not sound like a brain tumor.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Pain in head

Could be due to cervical disc disease ,nerve irritaiton cervical gia, though you are young Could be from grinding teeth ( need mouth guard0 , or reflux( try prevecid0 or TMJ rarely could be vascular lesion or tumor f/u with doc urgent care.

In brief: Pain in head

Dr. Eric Weisman