I've had a yeast infection for a few months now. My doc prescribed me diflucan (fluconazole). I have taken two rounds and still have the infection. What should I do?

RECURRENT YEAST. Recurrent Yeast infections. You need a follow up exam/labs/vaginal swab and culture. You may want to get a second GYN consult. Especially get screened for Diabetes, which can cause recurrent infections due to elevated glucose.