2 diflucan (fluconazole) pills for yeast I took them one day apart I'm still taking antibiotics for a uti idk if I was suppose to take the yeast pills a week apart?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Varies

One current common regimen for Diflucan (fluconazole) when treating a vaginal yeast infection is to take one pill every other day for 3 days - that works about 98% of the time.
Two pills one day apart will still work over 80% of the time. Even one pill works about 70% of the time. If you are still taking antibiotics, you may need to repeat the Diflucan (fluconazole) after completing the course of antibiotics.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jane Van Dis