I had facet block injections yesterday at T1-T2 (L) after I was initially told that the injections would be between t3-t4. My pain is stabbing me in the center of my back just below the scapula and above bra line. How long should I wait before complaining

Dr. Gary Flashner

In brief: Facet block T-spine

Schedule appointment now with doctor who did facet block.
Seems to be misunderstanding about the location of the block you received, and this should be clarified. Also, if no relief or improvement after T1-T2 block, discuss this at same visit. Finally, ask for revised plan for managing this pain including clear follow-up.

In brief: Facet block T-spine

Dr. Gary Flashner
Dr. Gary Flashner
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Call your doc

I would absolutely call the doctor that performed the injections, and discuss the issue with the level, and the pain.
Communication and honesty will be key in developing a partnership to address this difficult problem. Hope this helps!

In brief: Call your doc

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Jane Van Dis