I was fused L3-S1 12/14. I am 29. Only bone growth on ct scan was bone spur @ S1/S2. Is this significant? Could it be causing pain back leg & ankle?

In brief: Nerve disorders

Any kind of nerve impingement/encroachment by bones or arthritic changes around the Lumbo-Sacral nerve plexus (Lower Lumbar spine and Sacrum) might cause pain down into the legs, ankles and feet.
You can have your nerves tested through and EMG/NCV study by a neurologist. A Podiatrist or your primary care physician can refer you to a physician to have these tests performed.

In brief: Nerve disorders

Dr. Lee Wittenberg
Dr. Lee Wittenberg
Dr. Peter Kurzweil