The last few days I've been very dizzy and weak, I also have a very bad back of the head, headache that radiates to my left side of my neck!

Dr. Layne Hermansen

In brief: All related issues

I would recommend first taking some naproxen (Aleve) twice daily for a few days as these related symptoms could go away as fast as they came on.
If not resolved by the end of week, find an inexpensive chiropractor for a neck adjustment, but don't go overboard with treatment visits. THE JOINT CHIROPRACTOR charges only $20/$30 for a treatment. For further improvement, go to your primary doctor.

In brief: All related issues