What effects /affects can major depression, insomnia, anxiety and stress have on memory?

See MD. Each problem alone can impair memory. If combined they can more noticeably cause memory loss. If you are experiencing depression, insomnia (often a symptom of depression), anxiety and memory loss, you should first see your pcp for a complete physical exam and evaluation. Medical causes for these symptoms should be ruled out.
Memory. Emotional stressors of anxiety and/or depression certainly can effect memory. Have yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist to determine what is bothering you and see if medications are warranted. Also, ask for a referral to a reputable psychotherapist.